A Note From AmeriWell About COVID-19
Dear Valued Patients
The Doctors and staff at AmeriWell Clinics want to inform you, that we are ready to help when needed, even more now with the current issues we are facing in health care.
We aim to provide the proper care for our patients and the following are what you need to know:
- All of our clinics are open and fully functioning.
- All patients that are not showing any specific symptoms should keep their scheduled appointments.
- Doctors and staff are taking precautions to provide a risk free treatment condition.
- Doctors are keeping themselves informed of any new updates in regards to COVID-19.
- As always, safe and high quality health care services to our patients is our highest priority.
- If patients are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 we advise that patients stay home as a precaution and get tested.
Our thoughts continue to be with those impacted and we stand ready to support the response effort anyway we can.
We want to assure you that AmeriWell is prepared to assist with a safe and effective transition.
One call and no worries at all
AmeriWell Clinics Celebrates Grand Opening of its 13th Clinic in Clinton, MD
AmeriWell Clinics Celebrates Grand Opening of its 13th Clinic in Clinton, MD At AmeriWell Clinics, we are thrilled to announce the successful grand opening of our 13th clinic, located in the vibrant town of Clinton, MD. On Friday, May 19, 2023, we hosted an unforgettable celebration at our newest facility, bringing together esteemed doctors, friends,…