Car Accident Chiropractor Silver Spring, MD
Car Accident Chiropractor Silver Spring, MD
Seeking care from a car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, MD accident victims rely on can provide those who have suffered an accident with essential treatments. There are a number of ways that a car accident may occur, unfortunately, according to the CDC more than 2 million people suffer from car accidents each year. In the wake of a car accident, chiropractic treatment offered by AmeriWell Clinics may provide you with chiropractic adjustments that may promote healing and help to manage pain. Promptly treating injuries from a car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, Maryland recommends can provide a number of benefits. Not only can prompt treatment assist in your recovery, it can also help with your car accident claim. For the treatment you deserve, contact AmeriWell Clinics today, we are fully prepared to help you on the path to wellness and recovery.
Common Types of Car Accidents
Cars are a primary way for people to travel to where they need to go. Unfortunately, car accidents can sometimes result. Because of this, accident victims stand to face significant injuries that can range from mild to severe. Our car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, MD trusts shares that there are a number of ways and reasons for car accidents to occur, including:
- Rear End Collisions
- Head On Collisions
- Side Impact or T Bone Collisions
Regardless of the way that a car accident may have occurred, there can be a range of injuries that victims may suffer. Because of this, it’s vital that car accident victims seek prompt medical care in the wake of a car accident. This can ensure that any underlying issues are diagnosed and properly treated. Additionally, seeking prompt care from a car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, MD relies on can help tie the injuries victims have experienced to the accident that they were in.
Understanding the Chiropractic Adjustment
It’s not uncommon for those considering chiropractic care to wonder what they can expect from a chiropractic adjustment. Some may even be worried that adjustments will be painful or apprehensive over what treatments will consist of. The following, is key information that may help to demystify the chiropractic adjustment:
- Your chiropractor will first assess your injuries prior to administering an adjustment
- A car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, MD victims trust may administer a manual adjustment or by using an instrument called an activator
- Most patients feel pressure, hear a snap, crackle pop, followed by relief
- While you might feel some pressure, adjustments are not usually painful
The professionals at AmeriWell Clinics will work closely with you to discuss the details surrounding your accident so that they can provide you with a clear course of treatment for your injuries. For more information, contact our chiropractic professionals as soon as possible.
Promptly Treating Injuries Provides Benefits to Your Health, and Your Case
Seeking medical care in the wake of your accident is essential for a number of reasons. In the wake of a car accident, your health should be at the forefront, even if you believe that you have not sustained injuries. In some cases, you may be experiencing underlying injuries that may not yet be apparent. A car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, MD victims are reliant upon can help to ensure that you receive the proper treatment following your accident. Additionally, should you choose to pursue a car accident claim for the damages you have suffered, the documentation provided by your chiropractor may be essential to your case. For more information about how a chiropractor and lawyer can assist you with your case, contact AmeriWell Clinics as soon as possible.
Contact AmeriWell to Receive the Top Notch Treatment You Deserve
AmeriWell Clinics provides a car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, MD depends on, we know that the days following your car accident can be full of unknowns. Because of this, it will be key to access chiropractic care from our experienced professionals and legal guidance from a skilled car accident lawyer. Seeking care from AmeriWell Clinics provides victims with not only the care they require but also documentation that plays a crucial role should you seek legal action for the damages that have most likely resulted. Contact our Chiropractor Silver Spring, MD car accident victims can count on.
Benefits of Seeing a Chiropractor After a Car Accident
Being in a car accident can result in various injuries, including neck and back injuries, and it may be beneficial to see a car accident chiropractor Silver Spring, MD residents trust. Here are some benefits of seeing a chiropractor after a car accident.
- Alleviate pain. Some people experience chronic pain following a car accident. Whether that pain is in their neck or back, it can be debilitating and prevent them from performing everyday activities. If you see a car accident chiropractor, you may be able to relieve your pain through spinal adjustments.
- Avoid pain medications. Many people take prescription pain relievers after car accidents to deal with their pain. Although these medications can alleviate pain initially, the effects will not last. In fact, patients may have to keep increasing their dosage to continue getting relief. Prescription pain medication can also be very addictive. This is another good reason to see a Silver Spring car accident chiropractor after a vehicle accident. Chiropractic treatment doesn’t involve the use of any drugs and addresses the root cause of the injury.
- Reduce scar tissue. Some people may develop scar tissue in their muscles after a car crash, which can cause stiffness. They may have trouble moving around freely as a result. Chiropractic treatment may successfully break up scar tissue and help you heal faster. You may feel better and be able to move around easier.
- Detect injuries that are not obvious. While it is easy to spot broken bones and lacerations are easy to detect after a car accident, other injuries are not so obvious initially. For example, whiplash often does not show symptoms until days or weeks after an accident. Whiplash is easier to treat in the early stages, so consider seeing a chiropractor right after a car accident. A chiropractor can detect whiplash or other injuries you may have missed.
- Avoid surgery. While surgery is sometimes necessary to treat severe injuries, it should be used as a last resort. Going under the knife can increase the risk of complications, like infection, bleeding and blood clots. However, if you wait too long after a car accident to address your injuries, surgery may be your only option. That is why it’s important to get checked out by a chiropractor promptly. A chiropractor may be able to treat your injuries through non-invasive therapies.
- Assist with your injury claim. If you were hurt in a car accident caused by another driver, you may be eligible for compensation. If you see a chiropractor promptly after your accident, he or she may help prove your injuries and improve your chances of receiving fair compensation. Be sure to ask your Silver Spring car accident chiropractor for copies of your medical records and bills.