Car Accident Chiropractor Falls Church, VA
Car Accident Chiropractor Falls Church, VA
When you have persistent pain after being involved in a car accident, you can turn to a trusted car accident chiropractor in the Falls Church, VA area. Seeing a chiropractor can help facilitate your recovery if you suffered injuries from a car accident. Whether you have headaches, sciatica, neck pain, back pain, or other injuries, you can rely on an experienced chiropractor like one from AmeriWell Clinics to treat you.
Car Accident Chiropractor in Falls Church, VA
Finding the right chiropractor to give you quality care is crucial. The doctors and chiropractic care specialists at AmeriWell Clinics have years of collective experience providing care for patients and treating their pain through the latest chiropractic treatment methods and medical research. Many patients have reported improvement in their health, and have experienced reduced pain and reduced severity of their symptoms. Learn more about how chiropractic care can eliminate your pain by scheduling a consultation.
Car Accident Injuries
Victims of car accidents can suffer many types of injuries, such as head injuries, back injuries, neck injuries, and others that can cause severe pain. Some of the most common injuries that a car accident chiropractor in Falls Church, VA often sees include the following:
- Whiplash. Whiplash is one of the most common injuries that car accident victims sustain. This occurs when the force of a collision causes the neck to sharply whip back and forth. It can cause persistent neck pain and severely reduce the range of motion in the neck.
- Chest Pain. Seat belts can get pressed against the chest, resulting in severe bruising and pain. Chiropractic care can help to treat chest pain.
- Shoulder Pain. Car accidents often result in shoulder pain and damage to the collarbone. A victim can suffer shoulder pain from severe car accidents.
- Back Pain. Many car accident victims experience back pain, such as those who have been in rear-end accidents. The force of the impact can result in fractures and broken bones, which can cause long-term pain.
- Spinal Issues. Herniated discs and other types of spinal problems can cause severe pain. A herniated disc occurs when a disc in between the spinal bones becomes pressed against the bone, which can cause damage to the nerve. This can be highly painful. Treating this issue may require chiropractic adjustments and other techniques.
How a Chiropractor Can Help With Your Car Accident Injuries
A skilled and experienced car accident chiropractor in Falls Church, VA from AmeriWell Clinics can help you or your loved ones recover following a car accident that left you or loved ones with injuries. Injuries will vary from a car crash but may involve injuries to bones, muscles, the neck, head, back, feet, and more. Chiropractors have the skill and experience to bring pain relief to a variety of different areas of the body. Pain is often a complaint of many people after being involved in a car accident. A chiropractor can make an adjustment to an area of the neck or back to help reduce pain and put it back into place if it is out of alignment. Your injury may require you to visit a chiropractor for treatment multiple times per week following the accident to reduce more pain and help to ensure that the back or neck is not out of alignment. This should diminish to much less after a few weeks where only visiting once a week may be advised. Reach out to our clinic today if you are in need of pain alleviation or a correction to a misaligned back or neck.
Experience and Skill of Chiropractors Explained
Chiropractors learn their trade and skill by going to a chiropractic treatment program where they spend 2 to 4 years learning about different aspects of chiropractic treatment and information about chiropractic care. For them to be admitted to this program they typically receive their undergraduate degree and study subjects like exercise science, kinesiology, biology, and other subjects that are related to these areas. They learn all about the spine and the different areas of the body that are affected by it. Careful studying of the different issues or conditions that can arise when a spine is out of alignment will also be reviewed. Finally, they will be well versed and schooled in giving the greatest care possible to their patients once they complete this program. You can feel confident that your car accident chiropractor in Falls Church, VA from AmeriWell Clinics has been fully and professionally trained to give you the care you need and deserve.
When is the Right Time to Visit a Chiropractor For Treatment?
You may wonder when the right time to visit a chiropractor for treatment is following a car accident. While there may not be an answer that is universally accepted it is generally advised to get care as soon as possible following the accident. This typically means making an appointment with a chiropractor within a few days after the accident to get proper treatment if you are in pain or have noticed a reduction in your range of motion. Conditions like whiplash are common injuries from a car accident and may result in pain in the back and shoulders, headaches, vision blurriness, dizziness, and other problems. Reach out to a Falls Church car accident chiropractor today from AmeriWell Clinics to begin your treatment after a car accident.
Why Consider Chiropractic Care
If you require treatment and pain relief after suffering injuries from a car accident, chiropractic care may be the right option for you. Compared to other traditional forms of medicine and treatment, such as surgery or harmful drugs, there is considerably less risk associated with chiropractic treatment methods. Because it is natural and much less invasive, chiropractic treatments are associated with fewer risks and side effects.
Explore Chiropractic Treatment Options
If you have recently been involved in a car accident, you should not hesitate to see if chiropractic care at AmeriWell Clinics is an effective treatment option for you. You can schedule a consultation with a trusted and qualified car accident chiropractor in the Falls Church, Virginia region now.
Reasons You May Need a Car Accident Chiropractor
If you or a loved one have experienced a car accident and suffered injury or pain, it would be in your best interest to contact a car accident chiropractor in Falls Church, VA clients trust to treat their symptoms and manage their pain. While there are many reasons why you should consult a chiropractor after being involved in a car accident, the following are a few of the top reasons.
- During a car accident, the force of impact may greatly affect an individual, causing damage to their body. When cars collide with another car or object that blunt force typically creates a traumatic impact for the passengers inside the vehicle. Many victims of car accidents report feeling pain or injury after their accident. The initial shock and adrenaline may suppress some of the victim’s pain, but no matter the physical damage, the victim should always be checked out by a medical professional as soon as possible after an accident.
- Common types of injuries sustained after a car accident include neck pain due to whiplash, restricting the victim’s range of mobility. Chest pain is a common occurrence after an accident due to the seat belt securing the passenger in the vehicle. Shoulder pain is also a direct result of a seatbelt injury during a car accident. Many passengers who have experienced a car accident report spinal issues or damage. When the spine is out of alignment, the victim may feel excruciating pain. While all these injuries have varying levels of severity, pain, and recovery times, they can all be treated with chiropractic care.
- Some may wonder how a chiropractor can help an individual after a car accident. As previously stated, many car accident victims sustain neck, shoulder, chest, and spinal injuries. If the body is misaligned, it cannot properly heal. In order for the body to properly heal, a chiropractor must manipulate the back into place, aligning the neck, shoulders, and spine specifically. Some injuries sustained will require more chiropractic treatments, while others may feel relief after one session. Chiropractic care is unique to each individual, and what their body needs. During the initial consultation, the chiropractor will assess the patient’s injuries, diagnose any problems, and work with the patient to come up with a course of treatment. Patients should never feel blindsided, or disrespected during their medical treatment, but provided with care, transparency, and truth.
- There are many various types of medical treatment available after a car accident. Some may choose pharmaceutical drugs or even surgery. While there is a time and place for both of those options, they should be carefully thought through, and the pros and cons weighed heavily. The side effects of pharmaceutical drugs for example may not be worth the risk. Surgery can also lead to complications, and unforeseen risks as the body recovers from trauma. If you are wanting a more holistic approach to your injuries, contact a skilled medical professional at AmeriWell. The team of chiropractors there care about each and every one of their patients and strive to find the root of their problems, rather than masking their symptoms. Call today to start your journey to holistic wellness.
Common Questions About Chiropractic Care Following A Car Accident – Answered
For many reasons, a Falls Church, VA car accident chiropractor may be a crucial call for victims to make following an accident. Victims must seek immediate medical care after an accident to ensure that their injuries are properly diagnosed and treated. In some situations, these treatments may even be lifesaving, as many may not realize they have an underlying injury they aren’t aware of. Once a person’s condition has been stabilized, it may be in their best interest to seek additional treatments from a chiropractor to help manage pain, treat symptoms, improve range of motion, and help to encourage the body’s natural healing properties. Although chiropractic care is growing in popularity, many people may not fully understand the vast benefits and, as a result, may be apprehensive about treatments. Because of this, it’s best to meet with professionals like those available at AmeriWell Clinics to understand available treatment options and have questions regarding treatment after a car accident answered.
What are common signs that a person has been injured after an accident and may need treatment from a chiropractor?
When a person has experienced an accident, signs that a person has been injured can be evident. In other situations, a person may not realize that they have been injured until later. Sometimes, at the scene of the accident, a person’s adrenaline will be pumping, which can often mask feelings of pain. As a result, a person may not realize they have been injured. However, pain may become apparent once time passes, so it’s essential to seek medical treatment early on. Common signs that a victim of a car accident should seek treatment from a chiropractor include:
- Tingling in the Extremities
- Post Surgical Recovery
What is an adjustment, and are they painful?
A Falls Church car accident chiropractor will share that most people who have never seen a chiropractor before are concerned about whether an adjustment will be painful. When a chiropractic adjustment is administered by a trained and experienced professional, adjustments are not painful. Typically these adjustments result in significant relief for patients; however, remember that some patients may experience mild discomfort or soreness in the days following an adjustment. Know that it’s the body adjusting to the movement of the bones.
Is it safe to receive an adjustment from a chiropractor?
Yes- adjustments are safe when administered by a trained chiropractor with the experience necessary to provide treatments. While complications can arise, they are rare.
How does an adjustment from a chiropractor reduce back pain and improve range of motion?
Chiropractors carefully evaluate the needs of their patients and administer chiropractic adjustments that work to realign the body. As a result of these adjustments, patients typically experience an improved range of motion and a significant reduction in pain. In addition to adjustments, chiropractors may also administer massage, STEM therapy, and other treatments to improve overall functioning.
How does chiropractic care tie into pursuing legal action in the form of an insurance claim?
When an accident has occurred due to another negligent party, it may be possible to pursue legal action for the damages the victim faces. This step may be imperative for some people who have suffered significant losses, and one key factor in the process will be gathering strong evidence supporting the claim. Medical treatment is crucial for the recovery process and can also help prove the impact of the injuries victims face in their legal cases.
After a car accident, victims will need to receive treatments that allow them to achieve an optimal recovery, which is why it may be in your best interest to reach out to a professional Falls Church car accident chiropractor like those available at AmeriWell Clinics.